Bay County Veteran Affairs Office
Providing information, referrals, and support for veterans and their families.
Located at Pinconning City Hall on every third Thursday of the month from 1-4pm.
Soldiers/Sailors Relief Commision
Responsible for providing eligible veterans and their families with resources and emergency assistance. These areas include:
To benefit from these services you need:
- Driver’s license or other photo I.D.
- DD-214 or other military discharge documents
- Proof of residence (rent/mortgage receipt, lease, etc.)
- Proof of income and expenses (check stubs, bills)
- Documents for dependents (social security cards, tax return, birth certificate)
*Other documents may be needed depending on services requested
For more information call Art Schupback at (989)895-4190