The City of Pinconning DDA does not endorse and makes no representations, explicit or otherwise concerning any advertiser on this site, the advertiser’s content or any products or services which they offer. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not represent endorsement or recommendation by City of Pinconning. Any information obtained from an advertising link to an external Web site is not guaranteed by City of Pinconning DDA and the viewer should check the accuracy of any information with the advertised service or establishment before relying upon it.
The City of Pinconning DDA website is available to anyone using the Internet. Visitors to the website expect accurate information. With this in mind, the City of Pinconning DDA has the responsibility to ensure that advertisers are sensitive to a diverse customer audience. The City of Pinconning DDA website is a non-public forum and the City of Pinconning neither endorses nor supports individual private commercial enterprises. Advertising on the City of Pinconning DDA website will be reasonably restricted based on the policies listed below. The restrictions are not an effort to suppress expression but to ensure that the quality and caliber of the content submitted by advertisers is appropriate and compatible with the website’s purpose. Advertisements are restricted to size and design as determined by the City of Pinconning DDA’s specifications.
The City of Pinconning DDA will consider advertisers and advertising content based on the following general policies:
- No advertisements or links to sites containing inappropriate material will be accepted.
- The City of Pinconning DDA reserves the right to deny any and all requests for inclusion of inappropriate advertisements on the website.
- The City of Pinconning DDA reserves the right to remove any inappropriate link and/or advertisement from the website at its sole discretion.
Inappropriate material includes but is not limited to the following:
- Unauthorized or unapproved use of the City of Pinconning DDA advertisement assets (such as, talent, logos, characters, etc.).
- Material promoting the manufacturing, sale, and distribution of weapons.
- Pornography or adult entertainment.
- Content that is or potentially is slanderous or libelous content.
- Materials promoting hostility or violence.
- Materials that attack or otherwise discriminate against any individual or group on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, or sexual preference.
- Materials promoting alcoholic beverages.
- Materials promoting tobacco products.
- Advertisements and/or links for products and/or services that violate the law.
- Advertising that is false, purposely misleading, deceptive and/or offensive to the moral standards of the community.
- Political advertising.
- Any information that would subject the website to becoming a public forum.
- Links to sites that contain malicious software that may be uploaded and/or downloaded to the internet user’s computer, including but not limited to spyware, adware, malicious pop-ups, and/or viruses. Non-malicious “Cookies”, a very small text document that often includes anonymous unique identifiers, are acceptable.
Additional advertisement requirements and restrictions:
- The City of Pinconning DDA reserves the right to reject or to suspend any advertisement that is deemed by the City of Pinconning DDA, in its sole discretion, to disrupt site service or performance or is reported to negatively affect user experience.
- Advertising content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement.
- Advertisements cannot intentionally mislead the user. For example, they may not mimic or resemble Windows/Mac/Unix dialog boxes, error messages, or the like.
- Advertisements cannot resemble City of Pinconning DDA content.
- Advertisements cannot solicit or collect, or appear to solicit or collect, any personally identifiable information from visitors without their knowledge.
- Advertisements cannot contain graphics that simulate interactivity (i.e. Dropdown menus, search boxes etc.).
- Advertisements cannot mimic news headlines in design, tone, third person sentence structure, or topic.
Requirements and restrictions for click-through URLs and third-party code:
- User clicks cannot launch stand-alone video/audio players or otherwise display content outside the standard browser window.
- User clicks on advertisements may not result in the launch of multiple browser windows.
- Advertisements cannot launch windows when served.
- Advertisements can launch a single new browser window upon user click.
In consideration of the publication of advertisements, the advertiser will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the City of Pinconning DDA, its officers, employees, and agents, from and against any loss or expense arising out of the publication of such advertisements by the advertiser on the City of Pinconning DDA website. The City of Pinconning DDA, its officers, employees, and agents, shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to publish or circulate all or any part of any advertisement under any circumstances whatsoever.
Authority of the Site Owner:
The City of Pinconning DDA, at its sole discretion, is authorized to order the removal of material from the website for any reason, including material that is noncompliant with these adopted guidelines, and seek additional remedies.